Cropped bomberjacket

fannylyckman-cropped-green-zara-8

fannylyckman-cropped-green-zara-2

fannylyckman-cropped-green-zara-9

fannylyckman-cropped-green-zara-7

fannylyckman-cropped-green-zara-1

CREDITS & AD-LINKS:

BASIC WHITE TEE – BEYOND RETRO / BOMBERJACKET – HERE / BRACELET – HERE / JEANS – HERE / BOOTS – EBAY

15 kommentarer om “Cropped bomberjacket”

Not my style but definitely love it1

xoxo cristyproca.wordpres.com

Solar du eller använder du spray/kräm? Supersnyggt brun i alla fall! :)

Those were the days…when it was warm enough to wear an outfit like this ? Love the look nevertheless, the cropped jacket looks really ?????? on you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

hvordan er størrelsen i buksen? hvilken størrelse har du? den var helt rå!

hey babe, love this outfit as well as the other ones of yours ❤️
    there is something I wanted to ask you for a while tho and that’s what brand of hair dye do you use to get that platinum/ashy blone if you don’t mind?
    thank you!! xx

Älskar din klädstil! Har du några tips på vart man kan få tag i såna byxor i Sverige?

Oh MY Gossssh! I love this outfit. This cool and casual outfit always looks amazing on you! Such a massive fan of your blog and instagram!

Jordan x
    Blog ||Instagram

Love this and love you!! I need those shoes!! I´ve been looking for hours after them, please please tell me where you got them from! xx