Le’ go

All grey bae

November 6, 2015 19:38

FannyLyckman-Grey-Leggings-mirror-6FannyLyckman-Grey-Leggings-mirror-10FannyLyckman-Grey-Leggings-mirror-5FannyLyckman-Grey-Leggings-mirror-12

Photo: Oscar Jettman

Credits / Ad-links:

Legging – Forever 21 / Sweater – Imso (old) / Bracelet – HERE / Shades – Missguided (HERE) / Sneakers – Nike

Them curlz and my favorite leggings! Love this curly look, but I have to admit I liked it even better when I was a brunette! And look at my sneakers… Yeah baby. I did that. Or the washing machine did but you get the point… Need to clean yours?

Just put your sneakers in a washing bag, 40°c and synthetic program and they will be almost like new!

Good luck guys!! Xx

34 kommentarer om “Le’ go”

fanny!!!!!!!!!!!!my heart just stopped beating for a second. fuck my life how motherfucking fly and stunning do you look !? this outfit, this body, this face, that hair!!!! i cant give you. i seriously just cant! how is alex even able to sleep next to you? i would just be lying next to you and stare at you the whole night. you are perfection at a whole different level. <3

haha girl i always look for your comments under fannys post. you crack me up :) i love they way you express yourself. you are seriously in love with her arent you?! :) but i agree with you, her beauty is out of this world. i dont know if fanny is scared of you or loves you as well for sending her so much love haha :) :P anyways just wanted to tell you that i always read them and i think you should continue with uplifting other woman. woman this days hate on other woman way too much. you go girl.

Haha Gianna, thats my nr 1 to!! See what Fabienne gas to say about it!! I love her!! She always make me feel awesome about myself! And thank you so much for the kind words! Really appreciate it! <3

Hahahaha babe you are the best!!!!!! <3 I laugh so much reading this! You are a star hun, you really make by days! And Alex says hi!! ;D

Curious to fashion, glimpse of let go on the style trend which anyone get addicted.

Fin blogg och tack för din kommentar på min blogg!

lisaihre.se

Do you have a special training routine for that amazing body?? Especially your booty! Please share. Hugs!

The V Collection (Exquisite Designer Handmade Jewelry Collection) are going to provide Beautiful Silver Fashion Jewelry Collection at Flat 60% Discount.
    We have wide range of Handmade Jewelry / Traditional Jewelry / Fashion Jewelry / Wedding Jewelry / Engagement Ring Jewelry Collection.
    Please visit on http://www.thevcollection.com for more beautiful collection