Black on black

Starting Stockholm fashion week in my new overknee sandals from Schultz! Get credits below.

August 27, 2015 09:08

FannyLyckmanBLACKonBLACK-FW1 FannyLyckmanBLACKonBLACK-FW2FannyLyckmanBLACKonBLACK-FW3FannyLyckmanBLACKonBLACK-FW5FannyLyckmanBLACKonBLACK-FW6FannyLyckmanBLACKonBLACK-FW7

Shoes from Schultz  / Skirt from Gina Tricot / Jacket from Minusey (HERE) / Top from Zara / Bag from Prada / Bracelets from Hermés and Tory Burch (HERE)

How do you like my shoes!? I’m involve and I think I found my new favorite shoe brand! Bought 2 pairs and they are both sexy as hell and really comfortable! You find the brand HERE!

25 kommentarer om “Black on black”

Nästan så man skulle kunna döda för den där väskan ju! <3

the sickest boots i have seen since a very long time!!!! they are soo fab!! i didnt find them online so they are probably sold out already but i for sure will check back if they come in again. love the whole outfit!!!! best outfit of the fw day 1 (i have checked out streetstyle pics from fw and i have to say that this time the outfits were mostly boring but yours is slaying) yaaaas fanny!!!! <3

edit: which doesnt mean that the other outfits werent nice. i just felt that they were more everyday outfits and maybe a bit uncreative. a few were great though, have you seen the one at colin.se? the long light blue blouse with the leather skirt. thats unusual and cool. do you agree with me or am i the only one who thinks that on fw you can spice your outfits a bit more up and be a bit more creative then usually?

love this outfit, you look amazing! btw, your facebook social link doesn’t work?

In love whit your style ?? my inspiration! PERFECT

Dazzling!!! Were You get those babys? Cant find them behind Your link :'(

Hej Fanny! Hade inte du kunnat tipsa om fina jackor man kan ha i vinter? Kan man ha bomberjacka på vintern?? Finns inte så mycket fint tycker jag annars, men du har så snygg stil ?kram!