Chapter 1 – Le Méridien, Jimbaran Bay

July 15, 2015 07:48

Jimbaran

Dear travel diary,

For the next two weeks I’ll be walking the beautiful beaches of Bali. We’ll be residing at a couple of different locations throughout our stay and the first stop was Jimbaran Bay. We’re stayed at Le Meridien, a french hotel & brand located just by the beach. This is the first of 7 chapters of my Travel Diary. Hope you guys enjoy! Xx

FannyLobbyLeMeridien

Le Meridien is a 5 star hotel located in Jimbaran Bay. They had a cool rooftop bar, a gym, a spa, big pool area, pretty much everything you need on a vacation. More of a family friendly hotel but still not too loud for me to get into my relaxin mode ;)

image

image

image

Our room at Le Meridien had direct access to the pool which of course had to be used for a daily morning swim. Too bad I didn’t have a like a waterproof bag or something for my camera, than I could have swam to the breakfast every morning :) Love this swimsuit by the way. It’s from Zara, but unfortunately I bought it last year…

FannyLyckman_pool

FannyLyckman_Room

The hotel was just by the beach and the second morning we took a long walk along side it. Jimbaran is like a fisherman village famous for their seafood restaurants. You should have seen the face on the proud receptionist when I without knowing this, told him I don’t eat seafood at all… Haha. He thought I was joking… The beach was clean and not too crowded. No water sports or anything like that. However, I preferred the pool because of the small stones hurting my feet in the ocean. I’m fragile like that… :’)

image
FannyLyckman_beach
image

Eating fruit in places like this is not at all like eating fruit at home… It’s just so much fresher and tastier!! We also tried the famous Babi Guling which was told to be an iconic dish on Bali. The last night they arranged a private dinner on the rooftop with the sundown and everything. Romantic but honestly, it was a bit weird having so many butlers serving just you.. :)

image
FannyLyckman_Drinks
image
FannyLyckman_Dinner

19 kommentarer om “Chapter 1 – Le Méridien, Jimbaran Bay”

FANNY i love you <3 im so happy that u write in english nowdays.

Greetings from Finland

How amazing is Bali?! I’m looking at going back really soon, just because I cannot wait to relax a little, but it is always weird having so many people dedicated to serving you. They’re just so lovely though – it’s definitely an honour. ENJOY!

Lion in the Wild | http://www.lioninthewild.com

Va underbart!
    Ett av dina bästa inlägg hittills och jag älskar att Alexander får vara med på ett hörn. Kul att se att man inte är den enda som är tillsammans med sin kärlek år efter år. Ni är så fina tillsammans :)

Your trip looks amazing! Where is the black one piece swimsuit from? Or do you know any similar ones as I will be vacationing next week!

she wrote in her post that it is from zara but she bought it a year ago. just scroll up and you will see ;) :)
    i dont know how tall you are but you can find a similar bikini on hm http://www.hm.com/de/product/59399?article=59399-B#article=59399-B its from the kids department but angelica blick has it too…or here at asos http://www.asos.com/Banana-Moon/Banana-Moon-Iggy-Born-In-The-90S-Swimsuit/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5205634&cid=2238&Rf900=4238&Rf989=5061&sh=0&pge=4&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Lse01noir&totalstyles=203&gridsize=3

just look through some webshops, i am sure you will find more similar ones.

I had thought she was talking about the other one. Thanks so much I think I’ll give one of these a try!

ahhh this post gives me so much life! so are so stunning and you two are so wonderful together <3 two beautiful creative souls who live their life for real! my little free spirit girl <3 Love

reading here now and then and I just wanted to book this Hotel on Monday but thought it’s too far from the beach. such a pity it Looks awesome *.* wish you a wonderful time in Bali and if you visit Gili in August maybe we’ll see each other partying.

Blir fortfarande amazed av alla fina bilder! Inte förvånad dock, förväntar mig inget mindre av dig!
    Vart är den sportiga bodyn ifrån med siffror på, så snygg!!! lägg upp en ootd med den snälllla

din blogg och dina inlägg har blivit så himla himla BRA! keep it up girl <3