HOW TO: Make your curls hold

February 7, 2015 15:35

FannyLyckman-TOG7

Step 1:

Separate your hair and apply dry schampoo in the bottom. Massage it into your hair and scalp.

FannyLyckman-TOG1

Step 2.

Put half of your hair up in a bun on top of your hair.

FannyLyckman-TOG5

Step 3

Start iron the lower part of your hair. Take the bun out, separate carefully and iron the rest of the hair. Wait for it to cool off.

FannyLyckman-TOG6

Step 4:

Separate the curls carefully and apply dry schampoo in the lengths. Finish with hairspray (firm/strong hold) all over your hair.

FannyLyckman-TOG3

Don’t forget to put heat protection in your hair before drying, or iron. I know I can be really sloppy and ignore that step but it makes a difference for your hair quality in the long run.

If you’re hair doesn’t curl easy, add more texture with sea salt spray or if you like me have dry hair with a lot of texture apply a small amount of oil in your ends before you start.

FannyLyckman-TOG4

Done!

30 kommentarer om “HOW TO: Make your curls hold”

Får vara glad att jag har de håret jag har. Behöver inte ens använda spray och lockarna sitter i flera dagar ;D

Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to see more posts like this.

Åh tack för tipset, älskar dina lockar! <3

Sims blogg: thesimsbloggen.blogg.se

Hi !
    Thanks for your tips but I’m wondering: when you say to put dry shampoo after curling your hair, what do you do to get rid of the white powder ?

Tusen tack för tutorialen Fanny! Älskar när du ger oss dessa. Och dessutom med dina lockar. Love!

Ja, fler tutorials! Vad tycker du om Tony&Guy själva märket? Funderar på att börja använda deras produkter :)

Fanny! Grym tutorial! Jag har problem med min locktång och tittar efter en ny. Undrar vilket märke du använder här? Eller om du har några tips? :)

magnificent issues altogether, you simply received
    a new reader. What may you recommend about your publish
    that you simply made a few days ago? Any sure?

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a
    colleague who had been doing a little research on this. And he actually ordered me dinner due to the fact that I found it for him…
    lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thanks for the
    meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this subject here on your site.

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Very useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info a
    lot. I was seeking this certain info for a long time.
    Thank you and good luck.