Black on black jersey

August 31, 2013 15:58

FannyLyckman-Nextleveljersey-25FannyLyckman-Nextleveljersey-23FannyLyckman-Nextleveljersey-del2-5One of my outfits during fashionweek here in Sthlm. I’m wearing jersey dress, shoes and fur scarf from my own collection “Fanny Lyckman for Estradeur AW/XIII”!! One of the first sneak peeks of my fall collection for nelly.com! I’m so exited for this release! Hope you are too!

Bag from Chanel / Shades from Le specs and the fur tail is Vintage.

28 kommentarer om “Black on black jersey”

hi!! do u know that berskha is selling t-shirts with your pictures? they are lovely but you have permitted that? kiss

Babe, I am super excited to see ur new collection! But i hope Nelly will start shipping internationally! Im still bummed I can’t get anything from ur current collection :(

Thank you!! I’m so happy to hear it! Where are you from? They are shipping internatinally now I think! You should dubbelcheck!

xx

I don’t know if you ever answer to the questions you got here, but i’ll try :-) How do you curl your hair? You look stunning… as always!

Hi sweetie! I use a curler from Remington, model CI-9532. Just brush it out and slep on it and you will get the look :)

xx

Så utrolig fint dette var! Gleder meg til kolleksjonen din kommer ut :-D

Hej finaste Fanny!
    Jag ser verkligen fram emot din höstkollektion, jag har faktiskt redan fastnat för den lilla päls-detaljen du har på din väska! Jag har bara en fråga, är det fuskpäls eller riktig päls? (: