Celine Paris

August 7, 2012 18:46

necklace from nelly / tshirt from romwe.com

34 kommentarer om “Celine Paris”

Jättesnyggt! T-shirten är fantastisk, och jag är svag för stor guldkedjor för tillfället :)

I just can’t find this tee shirt in the web side romwe . Do you know how I can get it please .

You are gorgeous ! I love you style

This so fucking lame style! every stupid fucking bitch wears it!

Hello lovely,

I’d like to ask your permission to use the first photo on my blog. I will of course make it clear that it is your photo. I am writing a blog post about Romwe but cannot find a photo from their website of this particular t-shirt.

You can email me at [email protected]

Much love,
    Bemsy x

Amazing. Love your style.

Please could you put the link to this shirt, as I cannot find it anywhere?

London fan

Jade

x

Älskar det här bilderna! Löjligt snygga kontraster.

Hi!
    Im searching for a christmaspresent for my girlfriend celine. So please help me by show me the link to buy this tshirt and the chain.
    #thankyou

Hello, yup this article is actually nice and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

I can’t find the necklace at Nellys. Where can I buy it?
    Lovee this!

Chop them off myself? I bought them yesterday at a farmers’ market.

my name is kathleen we would love for my husband to go some were warm i get sicker please enter me in all prizes available thank you kathy and dale

Ma daboga crkli svi vi pajseri koji nosite ova govna preizvikana…. ne imali nikad roda ni poroda i dabogda vam roditelji pocrkali najgorom smrcu! Mrs jebem vam mater botovsku!