Here is a lil sum sum we shot here just for fun… Chapter two coming tomorrow ;) (Bali time that is) Xx
Finally it’s time for some vacation! But as you probably already know a vacation for me never means vacation as in stop working… Sometimes it even means the opposite as it’s so much more fun to take photos when you’re in exotic places! Yesterday I landed at the island (?) I’ll be spending two weeks on and I won’t tell you where I’m at… Instead, I’ll show you as soon as I got some footage for you ;) Here are some tips for you and your vacation this summer! When it comes to swim wear, I’m especially in love with bathing suits right now. I got four of them in my suitcase but I wish I bought this one before I left! Check the links below:
Just landed here in Berlin for a 24h visit! We are going to a dinner party for Gina tricot where we will get a sneak peek on their fall collection followed by dinner, drinks and a night out in the city!
If you have any Berlin tips feel free to comment! Later <3
Photo: Oscar Jettman
NUDE, BEIGE or whatever you wanna call it! I just can’t get to much of it!
This set from Misguided, and my new timbs in beige most be my favorit pieces right now!
Fanny Lyckman: I make a living largely on my looks (Read the full interview in Swedish HERE :))
The style icon Fanny Lyckman have taken both Sweden and the world by storm in the past few years. Thousands of people are reading her blog daily and follow her on Instagram. Despite the success, Fanny is very aware of today’s fixation on appearance and social media influence. Meanwhile, she dreams of one day showcasing her own designed clothes at New York Fashion Week. Cosmo took a chat with her. Because one thing is clear; We looove Fanny’s cool style.
Hi, Fanny! You’ve become one of the biggest bloggers, and inspires a variety of girls around the world with your blog and Instagram pictures. Have you been able to understand how popular you actually are today?
– No, absolutely not. It is very difficult to imagine, and nothing that I think of on a daily basis either. But it is of course very exciting to reach out to so many people!
Yes, it must be exciting! It feels like you’re always gone your own way and run on the style you like. Are there any other bloggers you are inspired by, or where do you get your inspiration really? Do you have any style icons?
– Thanks! I’m glad you like it! I love Tumblr and gets a lot of my inspiration from there, but not from any specific person. I love to experiment and find my personal touch!
It shows! Some years ago, you designed a collection for NLY. Do you have any more designer dreams?
– Yes exactly! I love to design, it’s what I like doing the most right now! I’m working right now on my very own clothing line that will hopefully be released this autumn!
Wow, what fun! All the luck to you! Something that received great attention was when superstar Usher posted a picture of you with the text “Need money to meet Usher.” How shocked were you then? What did you think?
– Yes ha ha, how cool was that?! Obviously, I was so shocked! It was a friend who told me, but I had to go on Instagram and check it out myself to see if it was true, and it was.
Cool! To something completely different Fanny. Today, the fashion industry and the blogosphere is very fixed on appearance. You practically live in the industries, how has that affected you?
– It is impossible not to be affected by any social media since we are exposed to it every day, whether I choose to or not. Instagram, snapchat, and blogs. I make my living largely on my appearance, and it can obviously be very tedious at times and induce some stress “to always be on top.” Ideals are hard to live up to, but I try to keep such a healthy attitude as possible.
Understand. What are your biggest dreams in life, Fanny?
– Wow, what a question! I want to see the world and show my clothes at New York Fashion Week.
Awesome! If we’re talking clothes. Where you shop at any time and why?
– I like to shop online, and I’m a fan of Asos right now! I all of a sudden think it feels easy, you can inspect the cloths in peace and quiet, to sit with the inspiration on the screen, while looking at clothes. And the selection is so much bigger! Additionally, you can try at home in front of the mirror together with the garments you already have in your closet. As for a physical store, I would probably say that Zara is my favorite, but I also like Urban Outfitters, Beyond Retro, Topshop, H & M and River Island.
OK! What is the most expensive thing you own right now?
– My Chanel bag!
And what would you NEVER put on you? Or which garments would never be able to live without?
– I could never live without denim shorts, and I would never wear a pair shoes with thin and very short heels.
Alright! Finally! What does Fanny Lyckman do on a day off? And what plans do you have for the summer?
– I sleep in, eat breakfast at Le Petit France, watch series, hanging with my boyfriend and drink cocktails in the sun. This summer I’m going to festivals, hanging out with my friends and traveling! Probably both to Bali, Spain and Greece!
Read the full interview in Swedish HERE :)