Roadtrippin’

November 26, 2012 23:27

leggings from adidas –

So sorry that I haven’t been updating for a while!! I’ve been roadtrippin’ a little… Among other things…

24 kommentarer om “Roadtrippin’”

vart har du köpt dina leggins? :) så satans snygga!

I can’t tell you how much I love these leggings. They look like Addidas from the 80’s-90’s

petitesideofstyle.com

Vart har du köpt Dina leggings !!!! Åhhhhh

Leggins – I love them! Where I can find them ? xx

Er du ikke sød, at sende et link til de der alt for lækre leggins?

whay are you saying homo? I remember to read quite a few of posts stating what harley had said was false, or I don’t believe, things like that.
    have you understood what I have written? I am not defending to harley at all, I don’t like the censoring (I got posts deleted too), I am stating facts as I remember them. You have serious problems of understanding, what is more vegan=idiot in your thought. This forum have the same moral level as 30bad, probably less because insulting is such a daily form of “communication”.
    a word comes to my mind, hypocrisy, at the highest level.
    I am wasting my time writing here.
    Don’t worry these kind of childish and immature behaviours happen in vegan forums too.